Sunday, March 15, 2009

Trace Cyrus'sTattoos - Metro Station

Metro Station Tattoos
Metro Station is an electro-rock band, it had been more than three years they're concerning in music after it was formed in 2006. The Columbia accepted their recording and then start making contract with them. The first single aired is "Shake It" it was a cool song but a bit weird for me bu it ended up reached on 10 ten Billboard with the song. This band got a long history since the first single had been released. By the look of each member they got something interesting to me.

Trace Cyrus - Here we got MS' guitarist-Vocalist, he is tallest among his three friends on the group. He's freaking got bunch of tattoo, sleeve tattoos are so terrifying my he's tattoos are awesome, I just like the one in his chest, and eagle brings a diamond. I wonder what does it mean. Mason Musso, Anthony Improgo, Blake Healy - they don't get any on their body, let me know if you found that.

No comments:

Post a Comment