Saturday, December 27, 2008

Japanese Tattoo Dragon

Personally I don't really interest in Japanese tattoo, it just to complex to comprehend the meaning of its design. But it kinda unfair if I do not read first what is the essential of the art itself so I intend to spare my time to go to library and read all about Japanese art including dragon. I think I finally figure out that there are several meanings of each of it and I start looking to another articles resource talking about Japanese art.
This picture tells about the greatness of Japanese old time, a dragon as a symbol of an Idol to believed has a magical ability who can heal or give his power to make the village safe from majority people who want to harm other village. That short of the story I read from the book, and it's totally cool and unbelievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment