Sunday, September 28, 2008

Justin Bruening's tattoos | A Knight Rider Stars

knight rider tattooJustin Bruening is an American actor and former fashion model. In 2003, his acting career began when he was cast in the role of Jamie Martin on the daytime drama All My Children, earning him a Soap Opera Digest Award in 2005 for the portrayal. In late 2007, not long after leaving the role, Bruening was cast as Mike Traceur, the son of character Michael Knight, a new take on the original Knight Rider series.

arm tattoo designs

The scene above shows that Justin is grabbing the women with both of his hand and show us a tattoo on his right arm.

back tattoo designs

Here we go, I got little bigger I hope it can buys your curious, I captured it while he put off the Tuxedo in the car with a sexy lady.

tattoo designs free tattoo designs

And here another three tattoos he kept on his back, I never thought that such a beautiful male like him can have so many back tattoos.

tattoo symbols

1 comment:

  1. Would You be able to email me a full size photo of that tattoo on his forearm as i would like to get it as i am a United States Ranger..... JamesCurran2010@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete